Nathan Ferguson
Yes this is what is being reported . https://t.co/ckvcMa0AVx
Best outcome for all, he didn't want to sign so let him move on and we get a fee. I expect a couple more in now over the next few days.

I can't believe the decision to play him last night was 'tactical' though. It was baffling to see him on the team-sheet, and in the light of this it just looks even more bizarre. I've absolutely no idea what the reason could be, but his inclusion must have had something to do with the dealings going on behind the scenes.
(01-29-2020, 02:53 PM)Ampadu\s Left Boot Wrote: Best outcome for all, he didn't want to sign so let him move on and we get a fee. I expect a couple more in now over the next few days.

I can't believe the decision to play him last night was 'tactical' though. It was baffling to see him on the team-sheet, and in the light of this it just looks even more bizarre. I've absolutely no idea what the reason could be, but his inclusion must have had something to do with the dealings going on behind the scenes.

I think Palace were negotiating the sale of Van Aarnholt last night and needed that to progress before signing Ferguson