Arthritis
(01-30-2020, 03:58 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: I have arthritis in my knee. Use K tape to help support it. Cod Liver Oil and Glucosamine. No idea if they help.

I heard something on the radio the other day with a GP on and he said if there was any one supplement he would recommend above any other (many of which are worthless) it would be fish oil as opposed to cod liver oil. 

I've had a couple of bouts last year and although the red wine intake hasn't decreased I've been drinking a good couple or three pints of water a day and have had no issues since. Might be worth a bash (and will probably help with other stuff as well).
(01-30-2020, 04:05 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(01-30-2020, 03:07 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Does anybody else suffer with it I've got it in my hand and it's getting really uncomftable anyone else have trouble with it . I really dont want steroid injections just want something to get the swelling down .

Tumeric is meant to be the natural healer.

Curry heals most things.
Not of your on a diet grrr
(01-30-2020, 05:05 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Not of your on a diet   grrr

PM'd  Wink
Avoid tomato’s
Cheers lads
(01-30-2020, 04:41 PM)Fido Wrote:
(01-30-2020, 03:58 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: I have arthritis in my knee. Use K tape to help support it. Cod Liver Oil and Glucosamine. No idea if they help.

I heard something on the radio the other day with a GP on and he said if there was any one supplement he would recommend above any other (many of which are worthless) it would be fish oil as opposed to cod liver oil. 

I've had a couple of bouts last year and although the red wine intake hasn't decreased I've been drinking a good couple or three pints of water a day and have had no issues since. Might be worth a bash (and will probably help with other stuff as well).

The missus carries a bottle of water everywhere. I prefer tea, coffee or beer  Big Grin
Hyrimoz or Humira
(01-30-2020, 03:07 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Does anybody else suffer with it I've got it in my hand and it's getting really uncomftable anyone else have trouble with it . I really dont want steroid injections just want something to get the swelling down .

My wife is afflicted with arthritis in many joints. She reckons the key to it is get some good physio advice and do the exercises. What she learned was that working those painful joints won't make them worse.

Elsewhere in the thread we have the old "avoid tomatoes" thing. No evidence for that. Take Omega 3, use Voltarol on the affected areas. Not sure how old you are, but it is one of those things that you have to manage and live with as you get older.
It's in my damaged hand what I done in a car accident but cheers pal